Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
iphone 7 software update GETTING NOWHERE BETWEEN VERIZON AND APPLE
niknakkk06

Is anyone else getting the run around between Verizon and Apple about the "activation error" when iphone 7 updates to current software version 15....... and then the phone implodes so it is no longer useable and neither side will take responsibility. I got the iphone 7 this year March 2021...... as a replacement phone for a previous defective phone. I have spent hours/days talking in between Verizon and Apple for over a week to find any solution. Everyone rep I talk to says something different. I am still paying off the stupid phone and do not have insurance because I never need it. BUT IF I HAD INSURANCE OF COURSE THEY WOULD SEND ME A BRAND NEW PHONE. But this has nothing to do with a damage issue..... this is a software/hardware issue so why is it not classified as a defective phone? And really to replace an iphone 7 will really brake either of your banks. As a long time verizon customer there doesnt seem like either side will help me and I actually blame Verizon more than Apple. They sold me this phone knowing its model number would potentially be effected.

0 Likes