iphone 7 trade in amount for iphone 5s
spower1

What will be the trade in amount for iphone 5s? I see the $0 only for iphone 6

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 7 trade in amount for iphone 5s
spower1

The trade in amount for iphone5s from tmobile shows $49. where can i get for free iphone 7 with 2 year contract?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You cannot get a free iPhone 7 with a 2 year contract -- anywhere.

If you had an iPhone 6 of 6S, you could get an iPhone 7 free after trade in and monthly credit equaling your monthly payment charge. However, with an iPhone 5S to trade, that will not get you a free iPhone 7

0 Likes
Pandasmomma

Just wanted to say, (because I just purchased my iPhone 7 yesterday) You in fact can get a trade-in value towards the IPhone 7, IF your iPhone 5 is in good working order with no broken glass, etc., but you will need to send in your old iPhone 5 after you receive your iPhone 7 and Verizon will examine your old iPhone 5 and will let you know how much they will give you for your iPhone 5, then they will begin to apply your credit, per month until your iPhone credits have all been taken for the full amount they allotted you for the trade-in value.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to ensure you're getting the full trade-in value for your device. Please log into your MyVerizon and appraise the phone: vzw.com/tradein
Ensure you're selecting the option to apply for the iPhone promotion.

-TylerK_VZW

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, trade in value, but not enough to get a free iPhone 7 like the OP said. 

0 Likes