my i7 has poor call quality
JEADEE12

I can loose a call without moving from my desk.  This has been going on for a few months.  I have to move slightly so the caller can hear me then not move a muscle.  My Iphone 4 was better than this.  I have restarted many times.  what can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my i7 has poor call quality
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly not the experience we want you to have JEADEE12. What zip code are you having trouble in? Is anyone else having trouble like this (friends, family, neighbors)?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure your calls are staying connected JEADEE12. Let's see what we need to do to get this resolved. What is the zip code where you are having trouble? Is issue only indoors or do you have trouble outside as well?

RashadM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JEADEE12

thank you for your reply!  I have this problem in many zip codes!  I"m in 80550 and I travel the surrounding area with the same problem.  It seems to be getting worse..I think this phone was new in February

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JEADEE12, let's keep you connected everywhere you go. You first described a problem at your desk, but now it sounds like it's at multiple locations, is this correct? Is this happening indoors, outdoors, or both?

JoelR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can’t have this affecting so many different areas. Is this happening indoors, outdoors or both? Is anyone else having trouble with the same issue?

StevenM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer�  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes
JEADEE12

It's happening indoors and in my car...I do not know about stationary and just out doors

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JEADEE12,

We truly appreciate all these details.  Let’s continue to work on this. Can you please follow this link http://vz.to/2tOo63V to disable the HD voice feature. Once completed please restart your device and place a test call by dialing #832. Please share your results.

SylviaT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JEADEE12

I tried it and received the message 'an unexpected error has occurred' when I tried the link

Please forgive typos and brevity! ...

sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry about that link. This will work better https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/hd-voice-for-ios-faqs/

To enable HD Voice on your compatible iPhone:

a.Tap Settings

b.Tap Cellular

c.Tap or slide the Cellular Data switch to on (switch will be green)

d.Tap Cellular Data Options

e.Tap Enable LTE

f.Tap Voice & Data

If Voice & Data has a check next to it, HD Voice is enabled and ready for use.

You've successfully enabled HD Voice to your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.

To disable HD Voice on your compatible iPhone, simply switch the Voice & Data selection to Data Only.

I'm also going to send a direct message to you to gather more details from you. We want to make sure you experience drop free calls.

TamaraH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer"  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes