no longer connected to internet
SGOGS

When we try and update to new IOS, a pop-up indicates that we are no longer connected to the internet. Internet is fine. Other apps like YouTube still works. Also, cannot connect to Verizon. Constantly "Searching."

1) searched for update to carrier settings 2) Restarted phone 3) Took out sim card, put it back 4) Reset my network settings 5) cannot upgrade due to issue mentioned above.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no longer connected to internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help, SGOGS. Making sure you're able to update the software on your phone is definitely important, and we're here to help. 

Just to be clear, when you try to update the software you get a pop-up message saying your are not connected to the Internet? Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this happens? Have you tried updating the software using iTunes? Here's how https://apple.co/2FYdbLz

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes