passcode will not work after I added fingerprint
Hymiak

I did not change my passcode but it will not work after I added fingerprint. Any ideas why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: passcode will not work after I added fingerprint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bea, we want to ensure you can use your security controls as needed. I welcome the opportunity to assist with this matter. This is strange since the fingerprint and passcode go hand-in-hand especially since you'll be prompted for the passcode when your iPhone powers up before you can use the fingerprint or when your fingerprint isn't being picked up properly by the touch ID pad. Do you get an error message when entering in your passcode? If so, what does it state? If you delete your fingerprint, does your passcode then work again?

Ebony_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hymiak

I had to reset the whole damn phone it was not fun but that’s only way I could get ion it. I don’t know what happened but it was not a good thing. It took me hours to reset it

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hymiak, we understand that resetting the phone is not ideal however I am glad to see it worked. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns we will be more than happy to help.

Tionna_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes