Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
"Visable" plan questions
Innova

A few questions.

1. With a Wi-fi laptop and my iPhone 7 and the Visable plan, will it connect as a hotspot untethered to the laptop?  

2.  Can I call or answer my iPhone simultaneously while using Visable's hot spot capability for my laptop?

3.  I bought my IPhone7 and signed up for my current plan at a corporate store.  I chose a new phone number to go with it. Will it be a smooth transition keeping the same number and switching to Visable (and back to my previous plan if I don't like it)? 

4. I assume once I cancel my current plan, start the Visable plan, and don't like the Visable plan and want to go back, I'll have to start fresh with another plan. Will I be able to have the same number as my original plans phone number?

Yes to all?

0 Likes
Re: "Visable" plan questions
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The Visible plan is a MVNO carrier. Any questions you may have about this plan should be directed to the Visible customer service. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: "Visable" plan questions
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You will have to port your number to the Visible MVNO carrier. If you want to switch back to Verizon Wireless, you will have to port back to Verizon Wireless. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes