Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5G Radiation Dangers
NurseEllie

Contamination of my home with 5G may cause damage to my home if it becomes a health risk to me and thus render my home uninhabitable. Irradiating me with wireless non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation against my consent would be an application of force against my person and which causes fear of bodily injury and could be classed as a civil trespass and/or a criminal assault.

0 Likes
Re: 5G Radiation Dangers
NurseEllie

If 5G technology is deployed in the USA,  I expect that you VERIZON will exercise due diligence to certify that all parties deploying 5G technologies have sufficient insurance cover to compensate for damage or harm caused by the emission of wireless non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation. Please note that this could be a problem, since underwriters such as Lloyds of London do not insure for such harm and damage.

0 Likes
mama23dogs

@NurseEllie wrote:

If 5G technology is deployed in the USA,  I expect that you VERIZON will exercise due diligence to certify that all parties deploying 5G technologies have sufficient insurance cover to compensate for damage or harm caused by the emission of wireless non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation. Please note that this could be a problem, since underwriters such as Lloyds of London do not insure for such harm and damage.

Oh boy.  Should I wear a foil lined hat?  Or an entire suit?

jav6
Leader

Maybe read some more: https://www.howtogeek.com/423720/how-worried-should-you-be-about-the-health-risks-of-5g/

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
mama23dogs

@jav6 wrote:

Maybe read some more: https://www.howtogeek.com/423720/how-worried-should-you-be-about-the-health-risks-of-5g/

That's a great article.  I bookmarked it.  
I have a hypochondriac friend who refuses to meet anywhere with public Wifi.  So we meet 4 times a year or so for lunch, put our phones on silent so she thinks they are off.   She swears she can sense the "radiation" from our phones. 🤦‍♀️   Right up until we pretend our phones are off, then she has a miraculous recovery.  😆      One of the places she approved because she asked if they had public Wifi.  They don't.  But the Dunkin' Donuts right next door has GREAT Wifi.  

0 Likes
mama23dogs

Thank goodness.  Foil is so 'retro baked potato'.  

0 Likes