Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apple music verification issues
samorris17

I am not able to play apple music on my I phone.  I have been talking back and forth between Verizon and Apple support with no resolution for several weeks.  I have performed a hard phone reset and enrolled/unenrolled thru the V app several times.  I have 2 lines that apple music is included with.  I have never been able to listen to on each line independently.  I can only play it thru the one apple I cloud account.  Originally, these 2 lines shared the same I cloud email/account which was why I could only listen on one device at a time.  Now I have created a new I cloud account, completed a hard phone reset and enrolled/unenrolled several times with no success.  When I open the app and try to play music, the window pops up offering a free 6 months or verify thru Verizon.  When I click Verizon, it does not authorize.  Apple support says it is on Verizon system does not indicate my line is authorized.  I need Verizon to create a ticket so this can be resolved.     

0 Likes
Re: Apple music verification issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

samorris17, we understand the importance of being able to use the Apple feature you want on your phone. To clarify, is this part of a promotion you have with Verizon? What plan(s) do you have set up on your lines?

-Joshua

0 Likes
samorris17

The 2 lines of my 4 are on play more unlimited which includes apple music.  

Samorris17

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for keeping us posted. We send you a Private Note.

0 Likes