Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Awful customer service!!!
Katudell

I can’t get anyone to actually help me! I’ve spoken with multiple representatives and supervisors, all who tell me something different but either don’t notate my account on their end with what they’re telling me, don’t return the call back as they say they will, and/or don’t follow through with what’s actually notated on the account ! I’m currently on a call (a scheduled call back that took days to get) where I’ve been placed back on hold for over 1 1/2 hours now without any help!!! I’ve been trying to resolve a problem with my iPhone for 3 weeks now!!! Awful customer service!

0 Likes
Re: Awful customer service!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Katudell, this is not the type of experience we strive to provide and regret you're still on hold. We'll help address any unresolved issues with your iPhone 13. We've sent you a private message to further assist. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes
Katudell

I do not have an iPhone 13. I can't see your private message either! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

My mistake but we can only assist and access your account in private message. Since you're speaking to us via our Community Forums do you have any notification at the top showing the private message I sent you?

If you're unable to reply please contact us at the link here: http://spr.ly/6605KyR55 or via Facebook or Twitter. Thank you. 

- Alan

0 Likes
Katudell

I honestly cannot believe just how horrible Verizon treats their customers! I was lied to over and over and then completely ignored! It truly is the worst customer service I’ve ever encountered!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, my! This is far from the way we'd want you to feel after reaching out for support, Kateudell. I'm happy to investigate further into your account & device concerns. I've sent you a Private Note, please reply at your earliest convenience. 

-Kia

0 Likes
Nanotues

DF014BA0-47EF-4709-AA00-2252D91A6268.png

0 Likes