Calls, Texts not coming through despite phone saying 4G LTE
Hj_phone

Hello, 

i moved into an apartment in Fort Worth recently. Since moving, I have been having network issues with my iPhone. Every once in awhile, my phone will not accept calls (people calling say it goes straight to voicemail, and I am not getting voicemails, nor am I getting incoming calls or missed calls). I receive iMessages AND texts hours later than the time they show “sent.” For example, a message was sent at 2:15 and I did not get a notification until 3:00, but the message time stamp still shows 2:15. 

what am I supposed to do about this? It is clearly a network issue and dead zone where I moved to, but my phone says I have service. If I can’t make calls, if calls aren’t making it to me, and if messages aren’t being received or sent, it sounds like a network issue and Verizon has been impossible to get help from because they say I am not in a dead zone. Do I need to switch carriers?? Can I keep my number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls, Texts not coming through despite phone saying 4G LTE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get to the bottom of this issue ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can continue. MoniqueH_VZW 

0 Likes