Cancel service/Billing Issues
user20191

I would like to cancel my verizon wireless phone service and retain my phone number. What is the process and what will the cancellation fee be. I have been a Verizon customer for over 6 years. The recent changes in costs incurrred from my plan being switched without my authorization, limited options and flexibility for plans that do not adhere to my minimal data and phone usage...the outrageous tax fees and double line access fees especially when you upgrade your phone. The vague itemization of fees so customers don't know what they are billed for clearly...the difficult to use website that distracts you from seeing what you are trying to find... I don't need to see bar graphs of my "estimated usage and fees" it's not realistic, it is confusing and it doesn't update quickly, it's all ridiculous. My bill should only be about 60.00 and i am billed over 300 now we have a serious problem because I CAN NOT PAY MY RENT BILL, UTILITIES, or buy groceries. I also have a newborn so i need phone reliable service. I was warned that my service would be cancelled and number removed. Please, yes cancel this cruddy service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cancel service/Billing Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be heartbroken if you were to go as we greatly apprecaite your loyalty and we want to help you stay. I am sorry that you have not been satisfisfied with the overall experience with us. I would love the opportunity to review the account in detail with you and work to ensure you do get tehe best value. I will send a Private Note and will look forward to working with you further.

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes