GO UNLIMITED 55+ LOYALTY
MSDKPNITRL4U

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the GO UNLIMITED 55+ LOYALTY plan is still a good plan or us there a better one now?  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: GO UNLIMITED 55+ LOYALTY
bearone21
Legend

very good for me, i just changed from a 4g plan to go unlimited for a $10 monthly increase.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@MSDKPNITRL4U wrote:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the GO UNLIMITED 55+ LOYALTY plan is still a good plan or us there a better one now?  Thanks

For some, it will be a good plan. For others, there are better choices. Yes, there are "better" plans out there without the limitations associated with the Go Unlimited plan. What is the best plan for you may not be the best plan for someone else, though.

0 Likes
GO UNLIMITED 55+ LOYALTY
garden54

VERIZON 55+ LOYALTY UNLIMITED PLAN  - does one need 3 or more phones to get this and are there any other "rules" in play for this plan?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@garden54 wrote:

VERIZON 55+ LOYALTY UNLIMITED PLAN  - does one need 3 or more phones to get this and are there any other "rules" in play for this plan?

You can only have a maximum of 2 lines on your account to qualify. The account owner must be 55 or older. You must live in an area where they are currently test marketing this plan.

0 Likes
Marko7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just switched to this plan today. HOWEVER..my internet speed slowed dramatically to less than .35 mbps. It is basically unusable now and i can't seem to get hold of Verizon at all to find out why and to switch back to what i had.  I would be cautious switching...and i wish i never made the switch today.  

0 Likes