Iphone 8 takes days to receive pictures from android phone and cannot receive any videos from android phone!
abidzip

My gf unfortunately has a iphone which she loves and I absolutely hate! It has the latest software update. When i send her pictures from my android phone it takes days for her to receive and she gets zero videos from . MMS is turned on as well as Imessage which I'm wondering is the problem. Resetting network waste of time, no results. We downloaded verizon messaging application and  all the attachments and videos I send were instantly received and zero was received to the iphone application. The one thing I noticed is that both applications would receive text messages from android phones but the verizon application wouldn't receive text message sent from lphone to iphone, only the iphone app would. How to we fix  or replace this piece of garbage software that iphone puts out so we can use one messaging application that does it all instantly or is one of those exclusive pay apple extortion software to have it our way.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Iphone 8 takes days to receive pictures from android phone and cannot receive any videos from androi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

abidzip,

It seems like many folks have a love/hate relationship with iPhones. I'm one of the few who are indifferent when it comes to Android versus Apple, as they each have their advantages. Thank you for all the details you provided regarding what you've done so far. Now, I want to ensure your girlfriend can have the smoothest experience on her iPhone while still being able to receive your MMS messages. What difference do you see when iMessage is toggled off (http://spr.ly/6601GBmyJ)? Also, how are the iPhone to iPhone messages as it relates to the Verizon Messages application after toggling iMessage off? How is the experience for her with group messages that have Android devices involved?

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes