Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Merchandise Returns to Fort Worth Return Processing Center
TexunNYC

I lost my job due to Covid-19 and so I returned an unopened, unused phone I had planned to upgrade to prior to the job loss.  It was taken to a UPS facility in Irving Texas for return to the Fort Worth Return Processing Center.  It has never been scanned again since the original scan over two weeks ago, and I am unable to file a claim with UPS because I am not the shipper.  I can't get anyoneon the phone - they automatically force you to use a digital assistant that doesn't work.  I am living.  I don't have money to to pay my rent, let alone a phone I don't have and never even opened!!

0 Likes
Re: Merchandise Returns to Fort Worth Return Processing Center
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to learn about you losing your job and don't there to be any Non-Return device charges on your account. Whenever we send out a phone, we have a return tracking number used to verify that its been received at our warehouse. Was the phone shipped to you using UPS? Did you keep a copy of the tracking number? SheritaH_VZW

0 Likes
TexunNYC

Yes / the return tracking UPS airbill is:  1Z5R16979027372043

I can't open a claim against it because shipping was done through Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the information. We'd like to take a closer look at your account to better assist you. We sent you a private message to get started.

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
TexunNYC

wondering if there is any update?  I'm still paying bills that include charges for this device so the sooner we can identify where it is, the better 

0 Likes
TexunNYC

I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau for Verizon's inabilty to communicate regarding this concern.  A lost package claim for tracking number [1Z5R16979027372043] needs to be filed with UPS and I need to be advised when I will stop paying for a phone they lost or stole.  

0 Likes