My iPhone 8 stays on 1x when I am home
JASMAR50

i just received my iPhone 8 yesterday. I stepped up from a 5s. When I am home my iPhone is stuck on 1x for web service. My household is a verizon dead zone but a member of our household has a network booster that we received from Verizon,  which was always helpful with my 5s. I am not really sure what to do but I called technical support and was on hold for More time than I was willing to hold, I'd like to stay with Verizon but I really would like to figure out this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 8 stays on 1x when I am home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The network extender can certainly come in handy, JASMAR50. We want to make sure you have the same experience with your new iPhone 8 as you did with your 5s at home. We want to make sure we figure this out so you can stay as well! Let's make sure we get this working. When at home, when you call #48 from your cell phone, does it say you are under network extender coverage? Have your calls and texts been working? What model Network Extender do you have? 3G, 4G, or 4G 2? When your 5s connected, was that phone showing 3G or LTE? Is HD voice activated? Click here for steps: http://spr.ly/6585DRXhl.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes