New Iphone 8 plus won't send pictures to non Iphones
LATADA19

I bought a new Iphone 8 plus yesterday and my son set it up last night.  Today I tried to send pictures to both my husband and my son which both have Samsung Galaxy phones and the message shows undeliverable.  I've sent the same pics to my sister who has an Iphone and she received them.  Something must be wrong in the setting, because I sent them pics on their Galaxy yesterday from my I phone 6 plus, that went trough.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Iphone 8 plus won't send pictures to non Iphones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on getting your new iPhone 8 Plus! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues sending picture messages to your husband and son's Samsung devices, resulting you in viewing a "Un-deliverable" notification. We certainly want to get this matter resolved for you as quickly as possible. You mentioned being successful in sending picture messages to your sister (Who is using an iPhone). Were the pictures sent to her on the same day you attempted to send them to your son and husband? What messaging app are you using when sending the picture messages from your phone to your husband and son? (e.g. Verizon Messages + app,  the messaging app included with your device, or another messaging app). Many Apple device users use Apple's iMessaging option. As a friendly reminder, iMessaging can only be used with other Apple device users. - Robert_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes