No service
Kyler10
Enthusiast - Level 1

When do you plan on fixing the issue of no service what good is a phone that always goes to no service towers in rural area is junk and you don’t care but keep taking my money

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always strive to provide you with the service you need. Can I please have your ZIP Code so that we can take a look into your connection?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Starlight7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was also without service and want a refund for the 6 days I could not use my phone. First day without service was 7/21 

Details:

I was unable to make or send calls from my home for 6 days. Chat reps not assisting at all, already tried twice and both times they went ghost. Could not call because service was not working. Called a local store and was transferred to Apple, not their problem not to mention I have a Samsung! Visited a store and they gave me excuses and tried to tell me it was my phone and not Verizon. They stated they could not give me a credit for service not being available until the issue was resolved (me purchasing a new phone). Service started working on my original phone 6 days later but I cannot reach anyone by phone. Tried calling several times and on hold around 35 minutes at which I hang up. Cannot visit store because  only taking appointments during COVID and none available, not to mention I would to take time off of work to go. This is unacceptable for Customer Service or lack thereof. I've been a loyal customer but feel like switching carriers if the issue is not fixed asap! I am requesting account credit for not being able to use the service for 6 days. I would also like to know where to make a corporate complaint besides the BBB.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details, Starlight7. We definitely can help with your credit, but we do need to go into a Private Note to gather the details needed to gain access to provide that credit. Please be on the lookout for another Private Note.

LynnE_VZW

0 Likes