Not getting my return labels
Legkye00

On July 20, 2019, I got an early upgrade on 2 phones on my account. We upgrade from 2 iphone 8 to the XRS. We got this at the California State fair. We were told that we are getting the labels by mail to return the old phones. I have called on 7/27 (1st attempt) because we didn't get any labels.  On 8/1, we got 2 envelopes with no labels. I called on 8/1 (2nd attempt) and request labels again. When I got back on vacation there was only 1 envelope with no labels. Called 8/14 (3rd attempt) request for labels. I waited until 8/26 still no label, Called on 8/26 (4th attempt) to request labels. Today I receive 2 envelopes with no return labels. Today at 4:25pm, I called and is speaking with Cerita right now to trying to get my labels. I'm still on the phone and it's now 6:16pm. The reps that sold us the phone did not process the paperwork correctly and they are having a hard time getting me the label. In the meantime, they are charging us for these 2 iphones. What can I do? I'm so frustrated and wasting so much time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not getting my return labels
bearone21
Legend

dealing with any vendor, costco, state fair, strip mall is a crapshoot...

caveat emptor when you buy, they'll tell you anything you want to hear to make a sale.

they made the sale, verizon is notidied & the state fair & vendor are gone.

the only item remaining is your bill.

0 Likes