Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not receiving some text messages on iPhone 8 Plus
Rin2ler1981

When I'm at work I don't receive some text messages on iPhone 8 Plus. I work in Bloofield CT, zip code 06002, and my work area has always been a dead zone for my Verizon phone, but I would always recieve iMessages. SInce I upgraded to an iPhone 8 Plus my phone has struggled to send and recieve standard SMS texts at work. I have to switch iMessages off completely because I cannot send or recieve iMessages. Imessages get completely lost and I never recieve them. Now my loved ones have to turn off their imessages too just to send me texts but then that affect's their abilities to recieve imessages from others. My wife cannot send me messages unless she turns off her imessages too which is a big inconienence to her. I have to get this fixed or I might have to switch to a diffferent provider. Other providers seem to work perfectly on my work campus, but many of my coworkers have left verizon so they can recieve messages or use internet at work. My phone also drops calls at work.

Re: Not receiving some text messages on iPhone 8 Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We don’t want you to have to consider leaving the Verizon Wireless family, Rin2ler1981. Text messaging and iMessaging have become staples in our everyday life. It’s critical that they work when and where we need them to. You are in a good place to get tips and tricks. I’ve sent a Private Note to you, so we can look further into the issue with you.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes