Not receiving texts from one person
payyyyx3

I temporarily blocked a number, and unblocked it. Now we're both having issues receiving texts from each other when it wasn't an issue before. We can call each other with no issues but texts aren't working. I have an iPhone, he has an android of some sort. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving texts from one person
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning to you! Being able to send and receive text messages with others is very important. We've noted your reference to having blocked a specific number from sending text messages to your mobile number and that you've removed the messaging block feature from your mobile number. We've also noted that your mobile number and the previously blocked phone number are now experiencing issues receiving texts from each other. I apologize for your inconvenience and we'll do everything we can to get this issue resolved. May I ask if the mobile number you're experiencing issues receiving texts from is a Verizon customer? How long have you been experiencing issues with receiving text messages from the specific phone number? Noting that you're both using different model phones (e.g. Android and Apple devices), what text messaging App(s) are you using to send messages to each other? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes