You can pay off your device payment agreement any of these ways:
- Online in My Verizon: Choose Devices from the top menu. Pay Off Device displays next to any device that's eligible for pay off. Click and follow the prompts.
- My Verizon app: Open the menu and tap Devices. Find the device you want to pay off. If it's eligible, you can choose Pay Off Device and follow the prompts.
- By dialing #PMT from your device to pay using our automated voice system.
You can also pay off your device at a Verizon Wireless store or by using Chat with us at the bottom of this page. However, there's a $7 fee for payments made with a Customer Service representative.
- When you pay off your device agreement, any monthly promotional credits you get for that device will stop.
- To pay off your agreement, your account can't be past due.
- If it's still within the device's 14-day return and exchange period then you can only pay off the device in a Verizon retail store.
From Device Payment FAQs