Poor reception inside home
MissKitty2020

Hi--

I'm not tech savvy.  Please help!  I'm having problems with poor phone reception in my house in Naples FL.  My phone is an I-phone 8.  My in-house system (tv/internet/local phone line) is Comcast 4-G, and the modem is in the office in the back of the villa.  The phone switches from my Comcast system to LTE (for Verizon) halfway across the house from my modem.

Callers tell me that we have a bad connection.  Maybe I'm using the wrong phone settings??  I was told to turn off the cellular data off when at home because I don't have an unlimited data plan.

I only get 1 bar in the house and 2-3 bars outside.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor reception inside home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MissKitty2020, as a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns, too, and we're here to help in any way we can. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with poor phone reception (With your iPhone 😎 inside your house in Naples, FL, resulting in callers advising you of a bad connection. We thank you for the detailed information you've provided, including your reference to turning off cellular data when you're at home because you don't have an unlimited data plan and that your bars of signal strength increase from one bar (While inside your home) to two to three bars, while you're outside. Let's dig deeper into this matter. How long have you been experiencing signal reception issues at your home? Have there been any recent changes with your device? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, etc.) - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes