Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ridiculous customer service
Taysixx604

I attempted to upgrade my phone and kept getting an unable to upgrade due to paired watch message. I reached out to customer service to be told that even though my account says it’s upgrade eligible that I still have to pay $300 to do so... then the rep explained to me that my phone that I am still paying for ($700-800) on their site is only worth $145 to verizon. ITS NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD!! I explained that I didn’t feel valued as a customer and received a “sorry bout that, anything else i can do” response. 
customer service is seriously lacking!

looking into other service providers, Verizon has zero care for their customers. 

Re: Ridiculous customer service
9wood

Seems to be there attitude on most things nothing is there fault And we get the bad end

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Upgrading is always an exciting time. To clarify, are you attempting to do an early upgrade on your line?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Tigerstep

There's no incentive for a company have to buy every used phone for a premium price. If you want more back for your phone, you sell to an individual or trade in during a promo.

Your post is missing crucial information. If you had to pay $300, there could be any number of various reasons. If your financing limit isn't high enough for a loan, you pay the difference with a downpayment. If this is an iPhone less than a year, you pay the difference of what is missing to make a year worth of payments. Any scenario would have you pay taxes on the phone.

There's more to this $300 that isn't told.

0 Likes