Smart family content filters not working( location,limits, did works)
Tazdancr

My sons  has companion app . On my line smart family is connected with location and limits but web and activity  Does not work. I have sent a invite for my son but it still does not work. I can’t connect for content filters ..help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Smart family content filters not working( location,limits, did works)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want the companion app to function as it is supposed to. Please send us a Private Note, so we can assist you with this matter.

BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Tazdancr

No. It doesn’t work. Three weeks ago I went to Verizon, but the worker couldn’t figure it out. So they called tech support and after two hours the tech support couldn’t figure it out. So they installed the companion app and then installed it again. But all location did work. Last week I tried to block a number who is a predator but he gets text from him. It is scary. On my line ,It says activate for content filters then it’s says my son is not connected. On content filters app  it says it is not ready yet. Now what? Help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

First and foremost, your family's safety and security are of the utmost important.We're sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing  with the Smart Family's content filter not working correctly and we'd like to get this resolved. Noting that you've spoken wiht our tech support team about this matter, was a trouble ticket initiated (After troubleshooting steps being completed) for your account to get this resolved? We'll do everything we can to assist you.  - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes