Solicitation calls
SilentRunning

I get anywhere from 12-15 solicitation calls per day. I have Do Not Call but that's a complete joke. Calls come from everywhere including local. I block them but they just use another number and phone. Calls range from selling whatever to wanting to let them in my laptop for scheduled maintenance (bogus), Microsoft Support (bogus) and if I don't return their call then the FBI will come pick me up. I've had it!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Solicitation calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SilentRunning, as a fellow phone user I know that the number of these calls has increased drastically over the past few years.Finding options to reduce these calls is something on all of our minds. This is exactly why Verizon Wireless recently released the Call Filter. With the Call Filter app you can report numbers, have spam calls identified and block numbers. Learn more at http://spr.ly/6606E9bOM. Please know that we are working toward solutions that will benefit all of our customers.

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Solicitation calls
bearone21
Legend

if you're getting that many calls it's from sites you visit.

i get "0" robo calls with the verizon filter.

0 Likes