Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Someone stole my phone Anyone selling a cheap used iphone
dd6969

some wiseguy stole my phone when it slipped from my pocket at the grocery check out. they went to Wendy's then it was in the woods in back of the grocery and condos. There are paths and loads of woods

it was raining all day yesterday so the battery died and i cannot track it anymore. i went there with the loads of poison ivy ( i am highly allergic and just got done with a huge rash of it) and snakes and hypodermic needles, diapers, used tampons and countless booze bottles. it was horrible. the wiseguy who stole from me has no idea how awful they are to do that, i am disable with autoimmune and my life is in the phone. the cops are reviewing the tapes. But Verizon said they cannot help me at all, I am gutted. I was hoping to save for a new phone since this is a 6 years old now. 

if anyone has an old iphone they are willing to part with for super cheap please reach out

thank you so much

0 Likes
Re: Someone stole my phone Anyone selling a cheap used iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

dd6969, we are truly sorry to hear that your device was stolen. We appreciate the steps you have taken in efforts to locate your device. Allow us the opportunity to review your replacement options. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW 

0 Likes
Re: Someone stole my phone Anyone selling a cheap used iphone
RagdollPg

I’m selling my 8 plus 64 g

pristine condition

The only thing is that you have hold for it to detect charger  so I just went ahead and got a wireless charger so it’s not even that bad but yeah the port is damaged I mean it’ll still charge if you lean it on something 

Ragdollpetgrooming my info is all over lol let me know what is “cheap” most likely I’ll be good with it I want to get rid of it

0 Likes