Very unhappy customer
SNIGGIWL5472
Enthusiast - Level 2

On March 3, 2018 I purchased a iphone 8 + for my daughter.  The sells person recommended I purchase a lifeproof case for the phone as well. She HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IT.  This case is suppose to be drop/dust/snow proof....WELL, IT'S NOT!  My daughter dropped her phone 2 days ago and the case came completely off the phone causing the back of the phone to break.  This case is NOT drop proof at all. This phone was very expensive, not to mention the case was $80.00.  So, who is going to take care of the phone that was broken due to the fact that the case that the sells person HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, DIDN'T protect?  Lifeproof just wants to send a new case.  That's not going to work, I'm still paying for this phone....that is broken.  I trusted the sells person on knowing the best products, guess she didn't know them too well.

very unhappy customer.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Very unhappy customer
SNIGGIWL5472
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok, so, they moved my post to this discussion, but didn't try to answer my post.?

You moved my post.. Can you answer me as to what I can do with the phone without having to buy a new one?  I've had the insurance before as well, and when we needed it Verizon wanted us to pay $147 to replace it even with the insurance, so insurance doesn't do any good either.  This phone cost a lot of money and so did the case that didn't protect the phone.......So????

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. If you created a thread in a location where it won't be read by the most knowledgeable members, it is appropriate for the community management to move it to a location within the community where it should be seen by the community members.

Did you get insurance for the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SNIGGIWL5472
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, because we have had the insurance before and when it was needed it never helped. The insurance is bogus.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

SNIGGIWL5472 wrote:

Can you answer me as to what I can do with the phone without having to buy a new one?

You could bring it to an Apple Store and they may possibly be able to fix it.

0 Likes