Voicemail
MCBRAZ3

Having problems with voicemails showing up on the phone (they are present if I call myself with password).  Any others having issues?  Any solutions?  Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Are you using Basic non-visual voicemail or a visual voicemail?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

vm's are supposed to show up on the phone & can be accessed from another phone as well.

0 Likes
MCBRAZ3

Thanks for the inquiry.  Basic voicemail, Iphone8.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

MCBRAZ3 wrote:

Thanks for the inquiry. Basic voicemail, Iphone8.

The iPhone 8 uses a visual voicemail interface not the basic non-visual voicemail. It needs to be setup and connected to the cellular network to retrieve and download the voicemails.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MCBRAZ3, 

We want to make sure you can access your Voicemail, Milton. Let's get to the bottom of this. Are you able to see the Voicemail messages if you go to Phone>Voicemail? Are you connected to Cellular data? Have you ever been able to see any messages on the screen?

Check out the details https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-202695/ on how to get assistance and work your Visual Voicemail on your device.  

Jenelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MCBRAZ3

@Jenell_VZW.  I see some messages,  not all.  I am connected to cellular data. I have been able to see VM.  This is sporadic.  Recall the issue starting about 90 days ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details, Milton! Does your device have the most recent operating system update? If so, please reset your Network Settings. If you are not sure how to do this, just share with us the make and model of your device, and we'll send you the instructions!

StephannieP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the update, MCBRAZ3. I know that you stated this started about 90 days ago. Do you remember any changes being made to your account or device around then? Anything such as a software update/new app/app update? Can you please have someone call you to leave a voicemail, then go into the voicemail section in the phone app and see if the voicemail appears? I know you stated that not all voicemails are appearing. Do you mean that voicemails you had saved in your inbox are not appearing, or voicemails that should have been left are not visible?

Marshall_VZW

0 Likes