Voicemail
SUMNIP

Looks like I'm having the same problem as others. Many of my voicemails aren't downloading. I can see that someone has called but there's no notification that they've left a voicemail and it doesn't show up in visual voicemail. When I call *86 I'll have a new voicemail. This seems to be sporadic as some will come through fine. I have an iphone 8, current iOS. I tried resetting network settings and that didn't help. I've never had problems in the past but I've noticed this is the past few months. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sumnip, it's imperative that your voicemail is working correctly. I would not want to miss any important messages myself. With that said, let's get to the bottom of this. I would like to gather a few details to get started on isolating the issue. When did the problem first start? Are you having trouble with calls, texts, or cellular data? What happens when you disable Wi-Fi on your iPhone 8 and check your voicemail?

GinaU_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes