Why Can't I Cancel My Order After I Upgraded To The iPhone 8?
ABCBATEMAN

I pre-ordered the iPhone 8plus   For an upgrade on the 21st and I've spent nearly 2 hours on the phone with customer service trying to cancel the order because there is no two day ship date like I was told by another customer service rep. Now they can't cancel my order because they can't find what is happening with the order.   I spoke into three different customer service reps  the warehouse is saying it is shupped but there's no tracking number and there is no evidence the warehouse actually shipped it and the records are also telling them that it's not due to be shipped out to the 29th because it's on back order and basicMy they've taken the money out of my account for the phone but nobody knows what the heck is happening with the order  and I can't get a different phone until they figure out where it's at. The terms and conditions say I can cancel by phone within 14 days but that is not strictly true if they can't figure out what is happening with  order. This is the first time I have ever had any problem with Verizon in four years so I'm trying to let it slide but it would be great if someone could help me .

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Can't I Cancel My Order After I Upgraded To The iPhone 8?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry this happened with your new phone order ABCBATEMAN . I know its upsetting to be charged for a phone you don't have. Did customer service put in an investigation to locate the phone? This would be our next step to locating the phone, canceling the order and placing a new order.

KinquanaH_VZw
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes