asil1123

I can hardly hear the other person on the phone unless I put it on speaker

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can barely here unless on speaker
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does this occur with all calls? It might be a hardware issue with the phone speaker.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
asil1123

Yes on all calls

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 6:22:32 AM PDT, Ann154 <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

#yiv7540364204 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

Shop

Support

My Verizon

| |

can barely here unless on speaker

created by Ann154 in iPhone 8 - View the full discussion

Does this occur with all calls? It might be a hardware issue with the phone speaker.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Community

Start a new discussion in iPhone 8 by email or at Verizon Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my phone to work well at all times and definitely want you to be able to rely on your phone, asil1123. Let's take a closer look into what's going on with the audio. When did this start? Has there been any damage to the phone? Do you experience the same issues when using an earpiece, bluetooth, or speakerphone? 

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
asil1123

It's probably been a few months at least. No damage. Its fine if I have it on speaker and thats really the only way I can talk on it otherwise I can barely hear anyone.

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 1:12:12 PM PDT, vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

#yiv6004660725 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

Shop

Support

My Verizon

| |

can barely here unless on speaker

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in iPhone 8 - View the full discussion

I rely on my phone to work well at all times and definitely want you to be able to rely on your phone, asil1123. Let's take a closer look into what's going on with the audio. When did this start? Has there been any damage to the phone? Do you experience the same issues when using an earpiece, bluetooth, or speakerphone? 

Danielle_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Community

Start a new discussion in iPhone 8 by email or at Verizon Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's continue to work together. What changes (updates, downloads, etc...) have you made to your device prior to this concern? Please make sure your earpiece is clear of debris. Ensure a screen protector or phone case are not blocking your earpiece. I'd like for you to reset your device settings https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207095/.   

Corey_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes