iPhone 8 Crackling noise
JESROB30

why am I having a crackling Noise when I talk on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 8 Crackling noise
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JESROB30

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your phone. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. I'm more than happy to assist you with this. Is the crackling being heard on your end, the person you are speaking to or both? Does the phone have any physical or liquid damage? Do you have a case or screen protector on the phone? If so remove them and test the performance.

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JESROB30

It is heard on both ends of the conversation but not heard when it’s on speaker phone. There is no damage to the phone as I just received it last week and it’s been doing it since I bought it. There is a case on the phone but the crackling occurs whether it’s on or off.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

JESROB30​, we want to make sure that all your calls are crystal clear. Let's work on determining weather it is a network or device problem.  In efforts to do this, can you please record an audio file?  Once recorded,  play audio to check for the same crackling noise when on the call.

Keep us posted.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes