international problems
eveningdusk27

I have the Iphone 8 which I got at the end of September 2017, with in six weeks I had a problem with it solved it but phone would not work international. The phone has been replaced as well as the sim card three times. On my recent trip to Puerto Rico which I know is part of the US my service stunk badly on my phone..my husband's Iphone SE had better service then I did on the trip and both of our Ipad had 4G service the whole time. My phone bounced between analog and very weak 3G where my husband as 3G most of the trip and 4G a few times. This makes no sense to me since my phone is newer and updated equipment to work so poorly where his two year old out worked my all day long...I feel the 8 is a complete rip off and I have had more problems with the 8 working than I did when I has my SE...just wanted to voice my opinion on this issue

Thank you

Dawn Morrow

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: international problems
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Analog service was shutdown years ago. Could you be referring to 1xRTT digital service?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes