smart family plan
zeek35

will my child know that i have put the Smart Family plan on my account?

will my child know when i locate them? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: smart family plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for taking an interest in Smart Family, zeek35. 

We want you to be able to understand how this product works. You can find answers to frequently asked questions which can be found here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-smart-family-faqs/#verizon-smart-family

Your child won't know when you've located them. However, they will receive a monthly text message informing them that their location may be shared with account members.

Your child knowing will depend on how you set up the feature. You can get Smart Family and add the companion app to your child's phone where they can see the companion app. 

If you're subscribed to Smart Family Premium, your child will receive a notification every month that their location is being shared with the parent and other account members designated by the parent.

They'll also receive notifications when they're near or have reached the data, call and text limits set by the parent.

You will find all this information and more from the link I shared above. Please let us know if that helps to answer your questions. 

TamaraH_VZW