trade and credit issue
jk114

In December 2020 I trade my I phone 8 on promotion and purchased I phone 12 , since then I didn't received a penny for my old phone , I called customer service several times , issue has been elevated few times , but is no resolution , every time it's different excuse . I'm  paying for my new phone every month , but WHERE IS MY CREDIT WE ARE IN AUGUST 2021 ALREADY ???????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trade and credit issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting the promotion that you signed up should never be an issue. I am sorry to read that you have been having trouble getting the support that you need. We can take a look at everything to help straighten this out. Was customer support able to tell you any reasons why the promotion has not been added yet? -Gina

0 Likes
Membersince2000

I traded in two phones. One was a Samsung Galaxy S10 128 GB, like new. I was told I would get $800 for it, they gave me $400. The other phone was a Samsung Galaxy S8 64 GB, they said I would get $400 for it, they gave me $200. We traded both of these phones believing we were getting the promotion “trade in your old phone, and get a new one for free with a 3 year agreement”. We are locked in for 3 years but have not received what we agreed to. I have tried to deal with this issue but keep being told that it will be resolved in 2 to 3 billing cycles. It has been more than 3 billing cycles and the issue is not resolved. We have been with Verizon for more than 20 years. This company usually does a fantastic job of taking care of it’s customers. That is what we have been with them for so long. I am trusting that this issue will be resolved and we will get the terms that we agreed to. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of getting the proper trade-in value and I apologize for the inconvenience. I am sending you a Private Note and I can investigate this to find a resolution! 

-Yale

0 Likes