Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trade and credit issue
jk114

In December 2020 I trade my I phone 8 on promotion and purchased I phone 12 , since then I didn't received a penny for my old phone , I called customer service several times , issue has been elevated few times , but is no resolution , every time it's different excuse . I'm  paying for my new phone every month , but WHERE IS MY CREDIT WE ARE IN AUGUST 2021 ALREADY ???????

0 Likes
Re: trade and credit issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Getting the promotion that you signed up should never be an issue. I am sorry to read that you have been having trouble getting the support that you need. We can take a look at everything to help straighten this out. Was customer support able to tell you any reasons why the promotion has not been added yet? -Gina

0 Likes
Membersince2000

I traded in two phones. One was a Samsung Galaxy S10 128 GB, like new. I was told I would get $800 for it, they gave me $400. The other phone was a Samsung Galaxy S8 64 GB, they said I would get $400 for it, they gave me $200. We traded both of these phones believing we were getting the promotion “trade in your old phone, and get a new one for free with a 3 year agreement”. We are locked in for 3 years but have not received what we agreed to. I have tried to deal with this issue but keep being told that it will be resolved in 2 to 3 billing cycles. It has been more than 3 billing cycles and the issue is not resolved. We have been with Verizon for more than 20 years. This company usually does a fantastic job of taking care of it’s customers. That is what we have been with them for so long. I am trusting that this issue will be resolved and we will get the terms that we agreed to. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know the importance of getting the proper trade-in value and I apologize for the inconvenience. I am sending you a Private Note and I can investigate this to find a resolution! 

-Yale

0 Likes