trouble setting up voicemail
jcgray2

Received this error message when trying to save voicemail greeting: "The operation couldn't be completed. (com.apple.mobilephone error 1035.)"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trouble setting up voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jcgray2

I know it's important to save all the voicemail messages that you desire. I'm sorry to learn that you're receiving this error when doing so. Let's work together on this. Is your phone connected to Wi-Fi or Mobile Data when you receive this message? Have you ever been successful in saving voicemail on you Iphone 8?

TanishaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: trouble setting up voicemail
ATheoK

I have/had the same problem.

Came across a suggestion in an internet forum that Visual Voicemail requires that Cellular data is turned on.

Visual Voice mail strictly uses a Cellular data connection for voice mail.

I had Cellular data turned off, as the times I am not near a wifi connection are few.

Following the online suggestion, I turned Cellular data on in settings.

Voila! Visual Voice mail suddenly works; and I went on to record and save my custom phone answer recording.

Then, I turned off Cellular data in settings; Visual Voice mail immediately disconnected and became incommunicado.

That should be an easy problem for Verizon to fix.

Only, given the number of internet complaints regarding Verizon Visual Voicemail 1035 error I came across, it is a wilful and devious error by Verizon, to force users to need larger data subscriptions.

Or, described as how Verizon degrades a fine piece of equipment through devious programming design.

0 Likes