voice mail notifications not working
SummerInTN
Enthusiast - Level 1

My voice mail icon no longer gives me timely notifications. Rather, I'll get several messages all at once, dated from the past 1-2 weeks. I've Reset Network Settings, and still having the same problem. I can get voice mail by dialing *86, but never needed to do that until about a month ago. I need a fix for this, please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: voice mail notifications not working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How often do you connect to the 4G LTE network to access the internet?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: voice mail notifications not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is certainly important that you receive voicemail notifications in a timely manner, SummerInTN. I appreciate all of the steps that you have taken in an effort to resolve this on your own, and I am glad you can access voicemail by dialing *86. Ann154 does ask a great question, as Visual Voicemail does require a cellular data connection to work.

I wanted to start by gathering some additional details. When did this issue first start happening? What changed with your device prior to this issue (updates, new apps, etc.)? Do you know if anyone else is having trouble with their Voicemail in your area? Can you provide me with the nearest cross streets and city where you encountered this issue last?

Joseph_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes