voicemails
bob291

iphone 8 I have deleted all voicemails, cleared all deleted VM on my phone.

I keep getting mailbox almost full, it seems that when I delete VM on my phone verizon is not deleting VM on verizon server,  this seems to be an ongoing issue 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: voicemails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is for your Voicemail to be up and running without any hiccups. I trust we can find a solution today. Please respond to my Private Message for further assistance.

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
emasek

I have deleted about 15 voicemails and callers still receive a message that my mailbox is full.

0 Likes
Schotzie1988

Carmen,

This appears to be an ongoing universal issue.  It would be awesome if you could post a solution so all can see it.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're definitely able to help you with this iPhone issue! Have you already resolved your full mailbox issue, or can I help you with this today?

0 Likes
stking07

I'm having this same issue and this is happening on my work phone. I have deleted over half of my voicemails and I am still getting told that no one can leave me messages. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, stking07. I totally see why this is alarming. The Voicemail feature is essential to have, so I want to make sure it is working properly for you. How are you checking the messages and deleting them?-Dia

0 Likes