Re: 12 Pro Max Order on hold for payment
NDocken661
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m having the same issue right now! I’m always smart and screen shot all important information when making large purchases from my iPhone. So I have documented proof I was charged. Even signed the agreement papers! And I was charged on my chase account for my down payment and sales tax a total of $324!! I pre ordered the 12 Pro Max and I’ve been waiting almost two weeks for the phone. I get an email last night stating there’s a problem with my order and to update my payment information! I signed the contract retail agreement and everything back on the 12th of November! I even spoke to a rep last week and she said everything on my account looks good and I should be getting the phone on my scheduled delivery date. So what the heck is going on?? This is absolutely not looking good as I’m a brand new first time Verizon customer! In the signed agreement it states you can not hold my device for missed/faulty or late payments!! And if your system messed up that’s not my problem and have to suffer and wait longer to get my new iPhone! Also never received my trade in kit and the rep I spoke to even sent another kit. Still have not received either one! Verizon please do something for me ASAP! 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NDocken661, this certainly isn't the experience we want for a new customer and apologize for the delay with your order. Help is here. To confirm, did you update your payment information as requested in the email?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
NDocken661
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not updated it yet since I do not want to get charged again. If you guys promise me I won’t be charged then I’ll do that. I was supposed to already have my phone by today.....I have my lunch break at work 3pm-4pm pacific time. Can you guys call me at 3pm to discuss? 

0 Likes
NDocken661
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon what do I do? When I was charged I signed the contract retail agreement and on that agreement it states you guys come up with that device from me. I tried having you guys call me by selecting call me back on the app and I’ve done it twice each time when I go to answer they hang up on me. I’m supposed to get my phone last Friday and pre-ordered it on the 12th of November. This is starting to get ridiculous, either send me my order or contact me ASAP about this problem. Because now you guys are just holding my phone from me. 

0 Likes
NDocken661
Enthusiast - Level 2

Apologize for the typo in last post, 

****And on that retail agreement it states that you guys can not hold the device from me.*****

That’s what it should say. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have your payment information up to date. We're not able to take the payment information for your order. Have you tried calling our Sales team at 800-256-4646, to get help with your payment?

0 Likes
NDocken661
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have already paid on my end and I have the proof from my bank account. How else would I be able to sign the contract and I have been paying my bills and have my card info on file with you guys for auto pay that is set up. Why is it showing on your end I never paid when the total amount due on the 12th of November when I pre ordered it was $324? I took screen shots of the before and after purchase for documentation for issues just like this. Not anywhere on you payment page does it say $324 due when shipped or anything. It said amount due today. Not 2 weeks from ordering it. I even paid my first month of service earlier than the due date. If you guys are having problems on your end that’s not my fault and have to be charged again. I will not update anything until I’m promised I will not be charged or pay you guys one more cent until my first phone payments kick in next month. 

Also where is my trade in kit that I had to call customer service over a week ago to re send me still? I never received either one of the two that should have been shipped to me to send you guys my device....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure that your order is completed, NDocken661. To clarify, you were charged the full amount of the order, and then got an email stating there was a problem with the payment? Have there been any updates since then, and were you able to get in contact with our Sales team?

BrittanyR_VZW

0 Likes
NDocken661
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was charged $324 and some change (down payment & sales tax) that was due the same day of the pre order and it was taken out of my Chase bank account instantly and took screen shots of the payment from Chase and from you guys. I even have the “Thank you for your purchase” email you guys send right after. And I also signed the contract agreement form from you guys for the monthly payments of my device with trade in. This is the first device purchased/financed though you guys. I have not been able to talk to anyone. I work for Apple and I’m working during your business hours each day and have no time to be on hold forever on my lunch breaks. On the Verizon app, I can’t even schedule a time for a call the same day and the only two times available the following day are when I’m working. So this is getting really annoying.  

0 Likes
NDocken661
Enthusiast - Level 2

And as of right this minute, I can not schedule a call back until December 3rd! I need to speak to someone today please! I’m off work at 2:30pm pacific time. I’m in Southern California. Can you make a call back for me today?? I need to take care of this as I’m now without my new phone and it pre ordered it on the 12th of November!! 

0 Likes