2 hours and counting...no call back. No help. And no new phone connected.
Notafan3
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you call 611 you cannot talk to a live person, and you cannot wait on hold. Instead you’re sent a link to ‘chat.’ These agents mean well but obviously cannot really handle anything remotely challenging...which actually I wouldn’t have thought that activating a new iphone would be challenging.

I have a t-Mobile work phone and when I call 611 to chat with someone at T-mobile, guess what, I get a LIVE PERSON. I actually get to SPEAK with someone who can help and is HAPPY to help.  I am NOT sent to some “chat” que where NO ONE CAN fudging DO ANYTHING. 2.5 hours later and my old phone won’t make a call and my new phone isn’t activated and no one can do anything. THANKS Verizon, I’ll be shopping for new providers today.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 2 hours and counting...no call back. No help. And no new phone connected.
Nohs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try having 3 lines and none of them work. Have used Google Voice for call back number.  VZW will call but hangs up on Google Voice. Only option is wifi calling "IF" you can activate THAT on your new device through the online VZW website   and call them direct AND WAIT ON HOLD.  If you get disconnected?  Too bad! Call again! 

Sitting on hold 25 minutes and 5 days no device activation. 

IMG_6509.PNG

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do apologize for all of this, Nohs. Please send us a Private Note, so we can take a deeper lok into this for you.

BenW_VZW

0 Likes
Nohs
Enthusiast - Level 2

IMG_6511.PNG

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Notafan3

That hurts to hear. You always deserve world-class support. We certainly want to help and don't want to lose you as a customer. I will be sending you a private message so that we can better assist you.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes