4G LTE Network Extender 2 and iOS15
diem74
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iPhone Pro 12, on iOS15.3, and cannot connect to my 4G LTE Network Extender 2 (samsung model sls-bu10b). The extender appears to be functioning, but my phone no longer connects to it. Where are the steps for ios15 to connect?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Network Extender 2 and iOS15
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to connect to your Extender is mandatory.  We are sending you a Private Message now to assist you further.-Sean

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Being able to connect to your Extender is mandatory.  We are sending you a Private Message now to assist you further.-Sean

@diem74,  If you get any helpful information via the Private Message exchange that you can share with the Forum, please do!  There certainly are others interested in case there might be a resolution.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
sam-the-gam
Enthusiast - Level 3

I toggled airplane mode off then on and was able to connect to my LTE Network Extender 2 on iPhone 12 Pro Max & iPhone 13 Pro Max. I also just upgraded to iOS 15.3. 

0 Likes
sam-the-gam
Enthusiast - Level 3

I meant toggle airplane mode on then off again. I notice that when I return home with a 1 bar 5GUW / 5G signal then phone ignores the LTE extender until I toggle airplane mode.

0 Likes
jimmya57
Enthusiast - Level 2

My connection drops all the time. Yes, I can toggle off and on airplane mode,  but I could be talking and of the sudden my call is dropped. Any one else had this issue?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.

*Mabell

0 Likes