5G UW Not Working iPhone 12 Pro Max
Fishkale

My iPhone 13 ProMax will not load any data when I am connected to 5G UW with full bars. Seems to work fine at 2 bars. There seems to be many people with this issue, what is the resolution @verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 5G UW Not Working iPhone 12 Pro Max
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Fishkale. Help is right here. Data connections are essential for many things such as surfing the web, using apps, and even for sending pictures to other mobile users. It is concerning to hear about the issue when connecting to a 5G UW signal. When did this issue start? Have you looked into your data connection settings? Have you attempted to connect to 5G UW in any other locations that are at least five miles away? 

-George

0 Likes
Re: 5G UW Not Working iPhone 12 Pro Max
Fishkale

When did this issue start? I can’t tell you exactly when A.D. 5G UW is available in few locations.

Have you looked into your data connection settings? I have looked at my data connection settings, did you have some more specific in mind?

Have you attempted to connect to 5G UW in any other locations that are at least five miles away? Yes, and the issue happens in multiplE locations.

How do we resolve this issue?

0 Likes