800 trade in was a false advertising to me
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow oh wow. I wanna get to the bottom of this of my trade in promotion of my iPhone 12 that I did as a trade in promotion from a different carrier as I did not have that device hardly 4 months before I did that trade in promotion once I paid it off through the other carrier. The trade in value suppose to been $800 right as it was dang adjusted from that down to $350, not sounding good at all, why is Verizon doing me like this. Just for that the big iPhone 13 Pro max that I have is gonna be returned back to Verizon and I may just do a transfer PIN onto a different carrier even if it has to be prepaid or just go with the iPhone SE 2022 3rd generation, something that can be cheap as that little trade in value of $320 yeah uh huh. I might sure do that
And it says as of today we received a different than we were expecting
Yeah I want a cheaper phone instead of this high price iPhone 13 Pro max then since that trade in value is lower than expected
I don’t appreciate it one but. And that phone is scratch free and damage free

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 800 trade in was a false advertising to me
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had got an iPhone 13 via mail a week or so ago right, I did not keep it as I decided to go to a corporate store and exchange it for the big 13 Pro Max on June 30th, If I wanted to, could I take the 13 Pro Max back to corporate store and return it and get a different phone, if I can do that, I will have to pay a $50 restocking fee won't I, and the 13 Pro Max is scratch free and not cracked at all, it is in a case cover and has a glass screen protector, I am still within the 30 day return policy, even though I did an exchange on June 30th, I did not have to pay a restocking fee on iPhone 13 cause it had not been opened up or tampered with at all but I sure will have to pay a restock fee on iPhone 13 Pro Max, I feel like I want a different phone and not wanting to keep that, another question, if I return it, I hope it will not stop my trade in promo credit that is gonna be on my future billing to reduce my bill amount for the next 36 months if I decide to keep the next phone that long, I see if I do an early upgrade that the promo credits will stop and I'd have to start all over with promo credits if I do an early upgrade as long as my account is in outstanding and no real past due bills, I shall be straight and be able to do that if I wish to, heck I was told by an chat representative that I could do an early upgrade in 12 months as long as my account is in good outstanding results of no past due bills at all, I shall see to that one day, before my bill come due from time to time I have Auto Pay on it, I am gonna be starting to pay some $ on it before it become due and that way I won't be late on my bills, like apply some credit to my bills each time, so let me know about the return policy as it have not been 30 days thankfully as I am still under 30 days of having that iPhone 13 pro max as of June 30th, I want a different phone operating system

0 Likes