Backorder
k8te
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a new iPhone 12 pro on October 29. I got a message that it was backordered and expected to ship November 25, which was fine. However, Nov 25 came and went and no shipment. I got a notification that the ship date was now today, December 11. I have not received any update on the shipment. I get that the new phones are popular and its near the holidays, but I ordered this over a month ago and it is honestly just getting ridiculous at this point. 

Labels (1)
Re: Backorder
darcelyn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am experiencing the exact same thing. I've even tried cancelling, figuring I would just order the 12 Pro Max instead, and I can't even cancel my order. This is some real garbage, as my fiance got his 12 Pro right away - and we ordered the day they came out. I've been waiting since then, and got the same email that the updated ship date was Dec 11. Where is my phone??

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! This is definitely not the type of experience we want for you. We want to ensure you get your new device as soon as possible. We'd like to continue working with you to find the status of your order. Please check your Private notes for further assistance. - ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
k8te
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you, but I don't see anything in my private notes?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, we certainly want to ensure that you've been kept updated on the status of your order and we're here to help. After reviewing the feedback you've provided here about your equipment ordering experience, I apologize for your inconvenience. Let's work together to get this resolved. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6608HPHL4

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, k8te

After reviewing your post (Re: Backorder), let’s continue working together. To best accomplish this, we'll need your help to verify your account information so that our team can access it. This secure Private Message is a communication between only you and our Social Media team. However, if you don't feel comfortable providing your account information to us here, please reach out to us through any of the other channels found at  

http://spr.ly/6605HPH0V

- RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is imperative that we get you current information, k8te. Some of our messages have crossed each other, so we want to be sure we are all on the same page here. When we send a Private Note, it may also show up as an email. Please check for the Private Note there, and let us know if you received it.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
jaysabic

I am experiencing the same problem but it is now may 2021. Ordered 2 s21+ phones on the 17th. Was told we would have phones by the 19th. On the 19th called back and after what seems like an eternity on hold (probably 45 mins.) was told they didn't know why they haven't shipped but we could expect the tracking number emailed in a day or so. May 20th called and was told the phones are backordered but we will have them by the 25th. Now I am not the brightest bulb in the string but it is now the 22nd and no email or tracking #. Apparently your shipping dept. is not available on weekends. Unless you are shipping next day air the 25th seems optimistic. Please let me know when we might see our phones. I feel as if I have been lied to. Thanks

0 Likes
jaysabic

PS. Your "chat" team member from last night was of NO help

#upset #no tracking #ship date non existent #when?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jaysabic, we understand the concern you have for the delvery of phones that you have ordered. Were you given a order number and location code for your order? Have there been any updates?

-Joshua

0 Likes