Re: Backorder
cunningcorvid

Also dealing with this in June now for an A24. Once again, I ordered at the start of the month knowing it was on backorder, but was told it would ship June 22. It's now June 24 and there has been no updates or communication on where the device is. All my order status says is that it's estimated to ship June 22. I'm getting billed for this device tomorrow and frankly, without any order updates I don't know why I'm being charged.

Chat support was unhelpful and I can't call customer support. This was a replacement device for a phone whose battery is swelling and is a hazard. Hoping that the support team will reach out and correct the situation with me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any delay in getting your replacement device, cunningcorvid. I want to help as much as possible with getting your device as quickly as possible and backorders need time to process when the inventory becomes available from the manufacturer. How did you place the order for your replacement device? Did you get a confirmation email with a tracking number so you can that delivery status? Please double check your email and see if any new alerts have been sent to you as it relates to your order. We will be standing by to assist you further and thank you for your patience. 

Thanks,

Edwin_W at VZWsupport

0 Likes
Bowtechboy

Same but with a S21 ultra 5G, ordered June 21st and have gotten nothing,  talked with someone Friday thats said they were backorder and was supposed to call me back with info, never heard anything, no email or anything........

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bowtechboy, when a device is on backorder you're only charged once the order actually ships. Once the order ships you'll receive an email confirmation. Please let us know if you've received any updates going forward.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
ROBRED50

same issue here with note20 ultra 5g

ordered 6/22, said to ship 7/2.    

I'm super excited.  I've check the status everyday with the chat bot.   

now the phone on the main site just says out of stock instead of backordered 

with I get a phone at all?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to receive your phone as soon as possible, ROBRED50. We'd like to apologize for the confusion this has caused. Have you checked your order status here, http://spr.ly/6602yn7D4? Have you received any emails regarding updates about your shipping? Be sure to check your spam folder as well. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
cr858

I am going through the same issue as with everyone else.  I have already been charged for the service add-on and phone taxes even though the phone has not shipped out.  Phone was expected to ship 7/13 and I had not received any updates.  It would be nice to receive email updates if the backordered phone ship date changes.  Overall this is a horrible experience.   

Order # 4418494

LOC ID: X473901

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Waiting on a new phone to ship/arrive is no fun. I can definitely review this with you, though I can't pull up the order until I access your account. Since posting, have you received any additional communications about your device?

0 Likes
Graight

Come on Verizon, your customer service is the worst, ordered my phone quit a while ago...still no phone, answers, or able to get someone on the phone...on hold for 6 hrs...video taped it...should put it on youtube..absolutely ridiculous 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!