Backordered iPhone 12 Pro
sweetsue21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. I ordered two phones November 27th as Christmas gifts. Unfortunately the order still says they are on backorder and the expected ship date has passed. Would anyone have any clue as to what is going on with the iPhone 12 Pro phones? Are they really this far behind? 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Backordered iPhone 12 Pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would also share your concern if I had pre-ordered phones and the expected shipping date had passed, sweetsue21. Let's take a look at this. Please reply to the private note I have sent you.

0 Likes
DRnapsAlot
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you figure anything out?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your Apple iPhone 12 Pro is vital, especially if you have not received the device after it was intended to be shipped on 11/30/2020. We do have multiple alerts indicating delayed shipment on several devices. What specific Apple iPhone 12 Pro configuration did you get (color/memory)? Have you received any alerts on the order/shipment via email?

0 Likes
sweetsue21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. I ordered 128/silver and 128/blue. Any chance you know when Apple will be releasing to Verizon? They are still listed as backordered.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your patience. We show the iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB in blue and silver will be ship as of 01-13-2021.

0 Likes

What about the 256/blue pro max? When will that ship out?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question. This device is currently in stock and shipping normally. 

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
shampton2929
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep. At least your order survived. Mine was cancelled and I had to redo it. Now won’t get phone until 2/17. 

0 Likes
sweetsue21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. I have been waiting patiently for my order to arrive. You said they would be shipped the 13th. I have not received the order and now when I go to orders or order history, the order isn't even there. What is going on? Verizon did charge me already soooo...??? I need some answers please. This is getting to a point where it's beyond ridiculous. I'm loosing my patience.

0 Likes