Callers Can't hear me
silverd71

Both my wife and I have an iPhone and for the last 30 days callers can't hear us but we can hear them clearly.   Full signal bar.   We've rebooted, changed sim card etc.   This is an intermittent problem as it doesn't happen all the time but most of the time.   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Callers Can't hear me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear that you and your wife have been experiencing problems with your devices where callers cannot hear you. I know this can be frustrating. I am here to help. Can you tell me what is the make and model of the devices?

-Roni

0 Likes
LOVIE02
Enthusiast - Level 1

iPhone 11 using IOS 15.0. 

In the last few weeks, we had this problem.  I can hear the caller but they can't hear me.   I have troubleshot with Verizon several times but comes back to the same problem.  Verizon was the only carrier I could use inside my home without additional modem/hardware.  We have been faithful customers for 20 years.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information and for your loyalty of 20 years. A reliable service is a must and we want to help as much as we can. When on a call, do you notice that the signal changes on the phone? ~Roger

0 Likes
LOVIE02
Enthusiast - Level 1

I usually use the speaker and the amber light may be on.  I did contact Apple and followed their prompts.  The speaker and microphone appear to be working.  I've always had good service with Verizon, this problem started last month.  Both phones are iPhone 11 with IOS 15.0 updated.   

0 Likes
Jeans05
Enthusiast - Level 1

How did your story end? I am having the same problem and run-around

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, Jeans05. We want all your callers to hear you every time. When did this issue start?

What is your phone model?

Does this audio issue happen with specific callers only?

We want to help you https://www.verizon.com/support/troubleshooting/smartphones/ and we want you to have a great experience with your phone.

-Antonio

0 Likes