Can somebody point good customer service person who can solve the issue.?
classic_vmk

Bought an iphone 12 pro from Verizon and upon receiving the phone was trying to activate it immediately. So the previous line got disconnected and new line not activated. So being on call\chat with them for about 12 hours the issue carry forwarded to next day.

Worst thing is they put me on hold for almost 2 hours and the call got disconnected, they never tried to call me back to resume working on the issue, again I have to call them and start from point 0. Being a past ATT customer I really loved their service. So stay away from Verizon if you looking for better customer service.

Looks like verizon does not understand its own issue and does not care about resolving the issue and no one taking responsiblity. Careless attitute..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can somebody point good customer service person who can solve the issue.?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be able to provide the best service possible. Please feel free to contact us through a Private Note any time, we would appreciate the opportunity to improve your experience with us.

0 Likes
Drleopold

Don’t go through chat. I escalated my issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Drleopold, We know the importance of ensuring you receive the assistance that you need. Please share more details on your concerns. We'll do all we can to help. 

0 Likes