Re: Cannot update payment information for pre-order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VerizonUser94, I know how exciting it can be to have your preorder set as we want to make this a smooth process. Our goal is to help. I have sent you a Private Message. Please respond. 

0 Likes

I have been on the phone and on the chat trying to get the iPhone 12. It has charged my account then returned the money for days now. It has taken money for my bill but for some reason will not accept my money for the order. Honestly, I am debating leaving Verizon because they are not letting me pay for it and basically gave me the run around instead of letting me charge my account. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we can look into this for you. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
jyu94
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pretty insane... so I was supposed to get my iPhone on Launch Date 10/23. I get this same exact error right before it ships, and it's impossible to update my payment info. Verizon tells me I have to cancel the order and re order. Of course this puts me out of line. Now, as I'm supposed to get the device TOMORROW, the same exact thing happens. And they want me to cancel AGAIN. This is so ridiculous. Apparently it's their new "fraud" detection system that is acting up. I just don't get why it's happening to my one line when my two other lines were able to get the iPhone. So frustrating. I would go to Apple but their ETA is now end of November/December!

0 Likes