Disney Bundle Issue
NMimi
Enthusiast - Level 1

My patience level is 0.  I got the disney bundle for free by upgrading to the 5G network.  I had a pre existing disney account.  Verizon told me to call disney.  Disney told me to call verizon.  Verizon said a supervisor would call me.  Never happened.  Now today a rep tells me to enter my credit card info in and when i do and tell them theyre going to charge me they go MIA.  This is absolutely unacceptable customer service.  How do i get this bundle  its been weeks!

Labels (1)
Re: Disney Bundle Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NMimi, we apologize it has taken weeks to address your Disney Bundle registration issues. Can you please explain what exactly happens when you attempt to sign into Disney+?

We don't want you going in circles over this and want to focus on the correct path forward to correct this.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
jfunyak

I have the same problem. How do I redeem my "Free" Disney Bundle?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jfunyak, the Disney + Bundle is nice to have. What plan are you on? To learn more on how to signup visit https://m.vzw.com/m/Disneyplus -Tionna

0 Likes
whitfield1021

i was subscribed to the disney+ bundle before having verizon and getting the offer on my plan. after switching to verizon i subscribed to the disney+ bundle through verizon and am being prompted to update my payment method through disney+. it is not registering that i am subscribed through my verizon plan. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, whitfield1021! We are here to help, and we want to make sure that you can enjoy the Disney Bundle right here through Verizon! May I ask, did you cancel your original Disney bundle subscription? You will need to cancel the original subscription, before you can sign up through Verizon. Once it has been canceled, you can click the link below and follow the steps to subscribe to the Disney Bundle through Verizon. 

http://spr.ly/6605JwRh3

-Michelle

0 Likes
kjwallace420
Enthusiast - Level 1

same!!! and no one can help!

0 Likes